Spectrum Gaming Group
200 Lakeside Drive
Horsham, PA 19044
- Fredric E. GushinManaging Director
- Michael PollockManaging Director
- Joseph WeinertExecutive Vice President
- Juliann BarretoChief Operating Officer
Year of inception: 1993
Primary description, products, and services:
Spectrum Gaming Group is a non-partisan consultancy that specializes in the economics, regulation, and policy of legalized gambling worldwide. We have provided independent research and professional services to public- and private-sector clients since 1993. We bring wide industry perspective to every engagement, having worked in 40 US states and territories and in 48 countries on six continents.
Employing renowned experts in every facet of the gaming industry, Spectrum serves state lotteries, tribal and national governments, casino operators, suppliers, regulators, developers, investors, law firms, and other gaming-related professionals in all sectors of the legalized gambling industry.
Spectrum’s Gaming Group’s Lottery Services
Spectrum’s broad menu of lottery services are provided from elite professionals who are known leaders in the lottery field. Over the years we have counseled lotteries and studied lottery operations around the world, from the Republic of Georgia to the State of Georgia. Our services have included:
- Providing an independent analysis/business case of the economic impact of regulating and operating sports betting through the DC Lottery
- Writing the sports-betting service-provider RFP for the Rhode Island Lottery
- Assessing the effectiveness of operations, management and governance structure of the Ohio Lottery Commission
- Undertaking a comprehensive due diligence investigation for Intralot Inc. that included work in the Caribbean and the US involving several companies and their shareholders, addressing beneficial ownership and suitability
- Delivering a comprehensive study for the Massachusetts State Lottery Commission in its consideration of online wagering
- Projecting gross gaming revenues for the Georgia Lottery Corporation if it were to implement video lottery terminals
- Leading the implementation of live table games for the Delaware and West Virginia lotteries, which already offered VLTs
For all our lottery work, we rely on individuals who have worked with Spectrum on multiple engagements, including our groundbreaking work for the Massachusetts Lottery, the most successful in the United States – and the nation’s only completely state-run lottery operation. Our lottery professionals have not only designed successful lottery strategy and business plans, but more importantly our professionals have been responsible for executing these plans.