- Brad CummingsFounder & CEO
- Dreshon BondsDirector of Marketing
- Jacob HeinSr. Director of Operations
- Kaitlyn JohnstonDirector of Horse Racing
Year of inception: 2014
Primary products and services:
- Win Place Show®, a daily $2 draw game based on the results of live horse races that premiered through the Kentucky Lottery in 2019.
- Baseball Bucks™, a daily $5 parlay style draw game based on the results of Major League Baseball games in partnership with MLB.
- Basketball Bucks™, Football Bucks™, and Hockey Bucks™, each with the same format as Baseball Bucks featuring other professional sports.
- Race Car Cash™, a weekly $5 draw game based on the results of auto racing and in partnership with Speedway Motorsports, which owns Atlanta Motor Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Kentucky Speedway, Las Vegas Motor Speedway, New Hampshire Motor Speedway, Sonoma Raceway and Texas Motor Speedway.
- Software development, third party sports data integration, complementary mobile app (Win Place Show app in App Store and Google Play), third party licensing and broadcast rights arrangements, video streaming, sports data, development of annual event calendars, regional staff, second chance raffle prizes and intellectual property licensing.
Sportsbooks are designed for game of skill players, but what about products that appeal to lottery players who prefer games of chance? EquiLottery Games is offering The Sportsbook Alternative™, which gives your players the opportunity to engage in the excitement of live sports in a format they prefer. And our games are legal in 33 states without statutory change.