- Security and Operations Bureau Director, Wisconsin Lottery
- Product Manager, Georgia Lottery
- Manager, Lottery Drawings, New York State Gaming Commission
- Experienced IT Auditor, Berry Dunn
- Corporate Sales, Wisconsin Lottery
- Product Evaluation Analyst, AGLC
- Digital Customer Acqusition Manager, Virginia Lottery
- Sr. Business Development Manager, Virginia Lottery
RFPs and RFIs
Market Research Services, Kentucky Lottery
The Kentucky Lottery Corporation (KLC) has issued Request for Proposal (RFP) #KL-18-047 for the acquisition of Market Research Services. This solicitation and its associated documents may also be accessed on our website (www.kylottery.com).
NASPL RFI for Management and Consulting Services Relating to Maintenance and Licensing of NASPL’s Standard Lottery API
A copy of this RFP and related documents is available at www.nasplmatrix.org/api. If you currently do not have approved access to the NASPL Matrix, please contact NASPL Headquarters at [email protected] for further instructions.
New York State Gaming Commission, Capital Award Project at Resorts World New York
The attached Invitation For Bids (“IFB”) is issued by the New York State Gaming Commission (the “Commission”), for Construction Advisory Services for Capital Award Project at Resorts World New York.
The deadline to submit a response for this IFB is: March 7th, 2018 at 3:00pm EST.
Per Section 1.9 of the IFB please refer any questions or inquiries regarding this IFB to the following Designated Contacts:
Steven Quirk, Contract Management Specialist 1
Stacey Relation, Contract Management Specialist 2
For additional information about this procurement, please visit the New York State Gaming Commission’s website, at: https://www.gaming.ny.gov/about/procurement_opp.current.php
Download IFB here