- Web Communications Specialist, OLCG
- Draw Product Manager, NC Lottery
- Product Development Analyst, NC Lottery
- Managing Director of Gaming, Maryland Lottery
- Sales Representative, Tennessee Lottery
- Office Assistant, Tennessee Lottery
- Cheif Financial Analyst, Arizona Lottery
- Draw Games Product Manager, Arizona Lottery
- Sr. Product Manager, Arizona Lottery
- Executive Director, DC Lottery
- Sr. Director Marketing, New Jersey Lottery
- Manager, Corporate Accounts, Tennessee Lottery
NHLottery RFI - Lottery Play Center
Underage Sales Benchmarking Study for the New York State Gaming Commission
The New York State Gaming Commission is issuing a Request for Proposals (“RFP”) to solicit proposals from vendors to conduct an underage sales benchmarking study involving the recruiting, training, supervising and monitoring of a statewide pool of young adults(16 to 17 years of age). Results of the benchmarking study may be used to inform future enforcement efforts aimed at curbing underage sales of gaming and wagering products.
You may also refer to the following link for the Gaming Commission’s website, which contains this RFP https://www.gaming.ny.gov/about/procurement_opp.current.php. Please note that the deadline to submit a response for this RFP will be Thursday, March 16, 2017 at 3:00pm EST.