The NASPL iLottery Game Developers Conference will educate the lottery industry on new game design concepts and technologies.
This premier event will bring a host of leading iGaming visionaries to the lottery industry for an in-depth two-day session featuring speakers from outside the lottery industry. This event will cover the legal, technological, product development and political issues of game development.
Those attending should expect:
• Interactive and informative sessions.
• Great networking opportunities.
• Learn about current and future federal and state policy addressing digital gambling.
• Learn about the social and economic impacts of regulated digital gambling.
• The pros and cons of various global regulatory models and considerations for a potential US model.
• Existing US prohibition and enforcement mechanisms.
• The evolution of gaming products across digital media.
• Business, political and regulatory perspectives on the convergence of online and offline gambling.
• Regulatory safeguards, such as age verification, fraud detection, geo-location and anti-money laundering.
• The debate over state vs. federal policy and regulation.
• Examples of regulated US-based Internet gambling.
• Responsible Gaming: What are the roles of government and industry in assuring social responsibility, and how are the similarities and differences between online and offline behavior addressed?
Who should attend:
• Product Managers
• Department Managers
• Anyone in Public Relations, Social Media, I.T., Legal and Marketing