Camelot Global Services
Watford, Hertfordshire WD18 9RN
- Carly Mae PenworthyHead of European Business
Year of inception: 2008
Primary products and services:
- Interactive and new channel management (mobile and PC, consulting and outsourced via iLottery Channel Management, in-lane lottery sales)
- Business strategy, planning and organization transformation (consulting and management)
- Sales and marketing planning and execution (consulting and outsourced)
- Game development and portfolio planning (consulting and management)
- Technology strategy, systems consolidation and integration, infrastructure provision and execution, and lottery system conversions (consulting andmanagement)
- Operations management (consulting and outsourcing)
- Corporate responsibility, responsible gaming and player protection (consulting)
Camelot Global is a leading advisor and lottery solution provider to lotteries around the world. We are owned by the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, theowner of the UK National Lottery (established 1994) and Irish National Lottery (established 1986). Our mission is to help lotteries achieve responsiblegrowth.
Camelot Global's proven strategies are founded on UK National Lottery expertise and international experience that spans 20 years of operation, managementand consulting globally.
Camelot Global applies consumer goods best practices to help lotteries realize their revenue potential to beneficiaries. Whether in iLottery outsourcing,sales and marketing consulting or provision of IT and Operations, Camelot uses its practical experience to support the lottery industry.
Lottery customers: Interprovincial Lottery Corporation, Massachusetts, New York, Atlantic Lottery Corporation, Irish National Lottery, Kentucky,California, Western Canada Lottery Corporation, Texas, Loto-Quebec, La Marocaine des Jeux et des Sports (Morocco), Loterie Nationale Mauritius, Camelot UKLotteries, EuroMillions, Services aux Loteries en Europe (SLE SCRL)